New and Improved Marsh-Line
265-3518 or 888-265-3518
Marsh-Line is Marshland Credit Union’s 24 hour, automated phone system that allows you to manage your accounts with real time account integration. Whether you’re looking to check your account balance, listen to your transaction history or transfer funds, Marsh-Line Automated Voice Response System makes it convenient and is easy to use.
Voice Recognition and Touchtone Options
Marsh-Line Automated Voice Response System includes both touch tone and speech recognition capabilities, so you can choose to respond to the prompts by touch or voice, whichever is most convenient for you. With the touch tone option, you simply use your phones keypad to enter in the user name and PIN, then respond by touch to the voice prompts to complete your transactions. The speech recognition option uses sophisticated voice recognition technology that enables you to get to the functions you want by literally “asking.”
First Time with the New Marsh-Line Automated Voice Response System?
If this is your first time calling – you will have to enroll in the system by pressing the star (*) key.
Otherwise which of these can I help you with?
- For Balances or transaction history press “1”
- Or Transfers press “2”
- For more options press “5”
First time calling menu for enrolling in the system:
- Please key in your user ID (If you need a moment to find it press the # key)
- Please key in your PIN code (this is for first time use only)
- Please key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from. – (If you do not begin entering your phone number you will hear: Starting with the area code, key in the 10 digit phone number you will usually call from)
- Is this number your cell phone press “1”; if Home press “2”; if Work press “3”
- If you would like to register another phone number please press “1” (You may repeat the process to register three phone numbers: cell, home, and work.)
Set your security questions and answers
The answers will need to be entered using the telephone number pad. Dates are two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year.
You will need to choose three (3) of the following challenge questions. The system will prompt you to set up your first question and answer, then your second question and answer – followed by third question and answer
- To use your oldest sibling’s birthday as a challenge question press 1
- your youngest sibling’s birthday press 2
- the number of grandchildren you have press 3
- the last four digits of your childhood phone number press 4
- the age you were on your first date press 5
- the number of pets you had before you were ten press 6
- the numeric street address of your childhood home press 7
- the number of schools you attended press 8
- or your anniversary press 9
you can create (1) a personalized message or your name or choose from a prerecorded list (2)
- Confirm personalized message (yes – 1, no – 2)
Enter your Four digit PIN code (needs to be different from your first time use PIN. This is the PIN you will use in the future to access your account.)